How Much Does a 2022 Cadillac Escalade Cost?
Whether you’re an automotive enthusiast or a casual driver, the new Cadillac Escalade needs little introduction. There’s a reason this SUV is known the world over. Offering premium amenities, comfortable driving dynamics, and powerful performance, the Cadillac Escalade turns heads on every Manistee drive. While you may have your sights set on the luxury market, you likely still want to make a strong investment.
So, how much does a Cadillac Escalade cost? For 2022, the Cadillac Escalade price starts at $76,295 MSRP. The price of the Escalade means that this exquisite model is more than competitive in the luxury class. Learn more about the 2022 Cadillac Escalade price, features, and amenities below!
The Price of Cadillac Escalade Trims and Configurations
While the entry-level Escalade will have enough features to satisfy your wishlist, you may be interested in the full range of trims. Luckily, the price of the Cadillac Escalade remains competitive across the configurations. So, how much does a Cadillac Escalade cost at each trim? Find out here:
Cadillac Escalade Price
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Luxury – $76,295 MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – $84,895 MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport – $87,895 MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum – $101,595 MSRP
- 2022 Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum – $101,595 MSRP
What Features Will I Receive for the Cadillac Escalade Price?
Now that you have the pricing information on the latest Cadillac Escalade models, the time’s right to compare amenities to see which vehicle is right for your commute from Cadillac to Grayling:
- Cadillac Escalade Luxury – Curved OLED with 38 inches of total diagonal display, AKG Studio 19-speaker sound system, automatic heated steering wheel, heated 1st and 2nd-row seats, HD Surround Vision, and more standard.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury – Panoramic sunroof, Rear Camera Mirror with Washer, Enhanced Automatic Parking Assist, Reverse Automatic Braking, a Full-Color Head-Up Display.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport – Gloss Black exterior features, Trailer Side Blind Zone Alert, the Performance Package with Electronic Limited-Slip Differential, Magnetic Ride Control, and the Trailering Integration Package.
- Cadillac Escalade Premium Luxury Platinum – Platinum Galvano grille, leather-wrapped interior trim, full Semi-Aniline leather seats, 16-way power front heated and ventilated seats with lumbar and massage, AKG Studio Reference 36-speaker sound system, Rear Seat Entertainment System.
- Cadillac Escalade Sport Platinum – Includes all of the features on the Sport and Premium Luxury Platinum trims, with the exception of the Platinum Galvano grille.
How Much Does a Cadillac Escalade Cost Used?
If you’re seeking the elegance offered by the Cadillac Escalade but you’re hoping to keep to a more modest car payment, Serra Cadillac Of Traverse City offers a wide selection of deluxe pre-owned models. When you turn to the used market, you can secure many modern features without paying the new Cadillac Escalade price. Like any pre-owned model, the price of a used Cadillac Escalade will vary based on model year, condition, upgrades, and more. Whether you’re shopping new or used, our Traverse City dealership is the place to find your dream ride.
Schedule Your Test Drive at Serra Cadillac Of Traverse City
Now that you’ve studied the new Cadillac Escalade online, the time has come to visit Serra Cadillac Of Traverse City to test drive this exceptional model. If you’re hoping to score a great Cadillac Escalade price, our rotating new vehicle specials offer ample opportunities to save. If you have lingering questions about the latest Cadillac Escalade, contact our team for personalized guidance.
More from Serra Cadillac Of Traverse City
With a 33-inch diagonal digital display and a premium AKG Studio 19-speaker audio system, it’s safe to say that the 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ offers a world of highlights. Beyond the accustomed Cadillac luxuries, the new Cadillac LYRIQ delivers impressive specs that will help you take over the streets as you commute from Grayling to Cadillac….
The Cadillac Escalade has been an icon on the Manistee roads for almost two decades, boasting powerhouse performance specs and a roomy cabin with seating for up to eight passengers. Now, Cadillac is introducing an all-new Cadillac in honor of the company’s 120th anniversary. It’s called the Cadillac Escalade-V Series, and it’s going to offer…
The 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ represents a new era in Cadillac history. This proud brand has produced some of the most iconic vehicles over the past century, and the innovation continues with the 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ. This all-electric SUV serves up an EPA-estimated 312 miles of all-electric driving and all-wheel drive handling to support your commute…