What’s the MyCadillac App?
If you’ve been browsing the newest Escalade or XT5 models, you might wonder “What’s the MyCadillac Mobile App?” The MyCadillac App connects your compatible smartphone directly to your vehicle, which unlocks a wealth of handy remote features with just a tap of a screen. Whether you want to pull up driving information in Cadillac or request roadside assistance in Grayling, you’ll be blown away by the potential of this smart service. Take a closer look at the MyCadillac Mobile App, and don’t hesitate to ask for more information at Serra Cadillac Of Traverse City.
How Do I Find the MyCadillac App for iPhone or Android?
After you purchase a new or used Cadillac, you can download the MyCadillac App for iPhone or Android phone. Then, you’re only minutes away from exploring the app!
- Visit the Apple App Store to access MyCadillac App for iPhone or visit the Google Play Store for MyCadillac App for Android.
- Download the MyCadillac Mobile app and wait for it to install.
- Create your OnStar account or a Cadillac Owner Center account at my.cadillac.com.
- Sign in to the app on your smartphone. The app will automatically recognize you if you have a Cadillac Owner Center, or you may have to log in manually.
- You’re ready to use the app, so start clicking through everything from MyCadillac Remote Start App to Cadillac Smart Driver!
What Features are Standard in the MyCadillac App?
New Cadillac owners get ten full years of standard Connectivity Access, which offers essential services for the Manistee roads like:
- Cadillac Smart Driver – View recent trip information, driving habit insights, monthly summaries, and even browse available insurance discounts.
- Preferred Dealer – Set a preferred dealer to easily schedule your services with just a tap. Additionally, you can also stay up-to-date on any recalls.
- Vehicle Service – Maintain your service appointments, get instant service alerts, and more directly from your smartphone.
- Owner’s Manual / How Things Work – Access the searchable Owner’s Manual and how-to videos, so you can get to know your new vehicle.
- My Cadillac Rewards – The My Cadillac Rewards program gives you points that you can spend on everything from protection plans to additional features.
- Assistance – The MyCadillac App Assistance tab will contact OnStar support or Roadside Assistance in case of an emergency.
- Marketplace – Cadillac partners with a variety of brands, and you can use the Marketplace feature to check out the latest rewards and incentives.
What is the Optional MyCadillac Remote Access Plan?
In addition to the standard Connectivity Access features, you can also purchase a paid MyCadillac Remote Access Plan to unlock even more features on the go. The MyCadillac Remote Access Plan provides the following:
- Mobile Vehicle Status – Check your fuel level, tire pressure, oil life, or mileage wherever you are.
- Remote Commands – Take control of remote features like locking the doors, using MyCadillac Remote Start app, sounding the horn from a distance, or flashing the vehicle’s lights.
- Navigation – Pull up directions on your smartphone and send them instantly to your Cadillac navigation system for your convenience.
- Vehicle Location – Find your car in an instant, send notifications for arrivals, set boundary alerts, or locate your spot in a crowded parking lot.
Discover Cadillac Technology with Serra Cadillac Of Traverse City
Want to know more about the MyCadillac App or MyCadillac Remote Start App? Contact us at Serra Cadillac Of Traverse City or visit our dealership in Traverse City. Our team can walk you through all the standard and available features of the MyCadillac Mobile App, so don’t hesitate to reach out!
More from Serra Cadillac Of Traverse City
The Cadillac Escalade has been an icon on the Manistee roads for almost two decades, boasting powerhouse performance specs and a roomy cabin with seating for up to eight passengers. Now, Cadillac is introducing an all-new Cadillac in honor of the company’s 120th anniversary. It’s called the Cadillac Escalade-V Series, and it’s going to offer…
The 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ represents a new era in Cadillac history. This proud brand has produced some of the most iconic vehicles over the past century, and the innovation continues with the 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ. This all-electric SUV serves up an EPA-estimated 312 miles of all-electric driving and all-wheel drive handling to support your commute…
Did you know that there are six impressive 2023 Cadillac Escalade trim levels to choose from? Maybe you’ve been trying to do your own Escalade trim comparison, but you find the choices overwhelming. Don’t worry, we walk you through the Escalade level trim differences below so that you can choose the best one for your…